Fall Season registration opens August 27, 2018
Fall Season registration opens August 26, 2019
Welcome to Cross Country! Cross Country is open to any 6th-8th grade student who is interested in running - both beginner and experienced. There are two meets each season, culminating in the Marin County Middle School/Junior High School Cross Country Championship.The course is one-and-a-quarter miles in distance.
Monday & Wednesday
1. Thursday, Oct. 3rd
at China Camp
2. Tuesday, Oct. 22 at Lagunitas
3. Wednesday, Oct. 30th at IVC
San Domenico Panther Classic
Oct. 3rd at China Camp
Runners, please enter your miles into the training log!
Follow these 2 easy steps to register your student athlete:
1. REGISTER: Please complete the online registration below form for each student athlete. If you prefer to register with a paper form, please download, print, complete the paper form at the bottom of this page and return it to your coach.
2. PAYMENT: Complete your $25 registration fee per season.
Online: If you have a Paypal account, you can pay online at the end of completing the registration form. BE SURE TO INCLUDE WHICH SPORT YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR IN THE "NOTES" SECTION.
By Mail/In Person: Make a check for $25 to Davidson PTA and send to: Davidson Middle School Attn: Patrick Chamberlain; 280 Woodland Avenue, San Rafael CA 94901. Or bring it directly to Coach Chamberlain.
Paper Registration Forms
1. REGISTER: Please download, print, complete the paper form at the bottom of this page and return it to your coach.
2. PAYMENT: Please send $25 cash or a check with your registration form to: Davidson Middle School Attn: Patrick Chamberlain; 280 Woodland Avenue, San Rafael CA 94901. Or bring it directly to Coach Chamberlain.